Eye CAN 2020 - Sponsor & Exhibitor Information
For over 45 years, ATPO and its members have dedicated themselves to the success of allied ophthalmic professionals (AOP). ATPO represents a diverse group of AOP, including (but not limited to) ophthalmic assistants, technicians, technologists, surgical and keratorefractive techs, photographers, nurses, and orthoptists. ATPO’s mission is to support the exceptional delivery of physician-led patient care through education, training, career development, and advocacy for allied ophthalmic professionals.
The Eye Career Advancement & Networking Conference is an innovative and cost-effective way to promote, educate, and sell your products and services to the ophthalmic professional. The virtual exhibit platform allows attendees a dynamic and convenient way to identify investment opportunities, source products, network with exhibitors, engage in dialogue, identify solutions and strategies, create partnerships and do business. Connect with attendees in an interactive environment, all without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Experience a conference-like atmosphere without the expense and time commitment of traveling.
How it Works:
- ATPO members receive complimentary registration to the event. Your support assists in underwriting this educational opportunity.
- Display your company profile, products & services
- Post videos for attendees to review and documents for download
- Chat with visitors in real time via text, audio or video
Advantages of Virtual Exhibits:
- No travel time or flight expenses
- No accommodation or meal expenses
- No shipping or drayage fees
- Reach your target audience in less time
We hope you’ll join us at this exciting event! With your sponsorship, you will be directly supporting the education of allied health professionals in ophthalmology. ATPO and its members are grateful for the support we receive from the ophthalmic community and look forward to your company’s sponsorship. Please contact Ilse Dehner at (859) 977-7459 firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Exhibitor applications are due by September 11, 2020.