Important Information for ATPO Eye CAN 2020 Virtual Conference Attendees
Thank you for registering to attend the ATPO Eye Can 2020 Virtual Conference! We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, October 3. Please review the information below.
- The virtual conference platform works best on up-to-date web browsers. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox are recommended. Some site features will not work in Internet Explorer.
- Attendees must use the email address that you registered with to access the virtual conference. On Saturday, October 3, login at atpo2020.vfairs.com. Live sessions begin at 9:45 AM CT (10:45 AM ET) that morning. The Exhibit Hall will open at 9:00 AM CT.
- If you need assistance with logging in or during the event, please contact email@example.com or call Parker Allen at (859) 983-0932.
- Familiarize yourself with the conference agenda. Times are listed in Central Time (United States). There will be scheduled sessions throughout both days.
- Before the event begins, be sure to check your sound and camera settings on your computer. You will have the option to interact (via chat and video) with our exhibitors and other attendees.
- If you have never used Zoom before, you can find helpful resources at https://zoom.us/resources, and at the links below:
Introductory VideoThe video below will introduce you to the conference platform, and describe how to navigate to the Auditorium, Exhibit Hall, Attendee Lounge, and Information Desk, and includes a demonstration of the chatroom.
During the Conference
Attending a Live or On-Demand SessionAfter logging in at the landing page, attendees will enter the virtual lobby.
Upon entering the lobby, click on the Auditorium sign, or the Auditorium link in the top menu bar. From there, click on the screen in the auditorium to access the agenda schedule. Review the schedule for the times for live presentations.
When viewing the schedule, a live session is available when the"Join" button appears. Each live session will have text-based chat to ask questions of the presenters.
If you have technical support issues, please visit the Virtual Information Desk, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees will have an opportunity to network via the virtual lounge, via text, audio, or video chat. Click on the Lounge sign in the Lobby to access the attendee chatroom.