The Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology (ATPO) invites you to become a member of the organization that represents all Allied Ophthalmic Personnel (AOP)! The success of ATPO is due to the strength and professionalism of its members, who work through ATPO, to meet the demands of their careers as the scope of ophthalmic medical technology expands and changes. ATPO represents all AOP, including ophthalmic assistants, technicians, nurses, photographers, surgical and keratorefractive technologists, orthoptists, and contact lens specialists.
All members receive the following benefits:
- Up to 5 FREE Continuing Education credits (per year)
- Subscription to Viewpoints Magazine
- Reduced rates for regional educational programs
- Free National Salary & Benefits Report
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly Memo e-newsletter
Regular Member – $75/year or $175 for 3 years
Certified and non-certified ophthalmic personnel.
Student Member – $20/year
Individuals currently enrolled in an ophthalmic education program.
Joint CSOMP Member – $75/year
Certified or non-certified ophthalmic personnel who are members of both ATPO and CSOMP (Canadian Society of Ophthalmic Medical Personnel).
In addition to individual memberships, ATPO also offers group memberships at a discounted rate of $10 off the regular individual price. To qualify for a group membership:
- Enroll three or more members per organization
- Complete the group application form
- Each member of the group must also complete a single membership application
- A single payment for the group is required